Damit ihr wisst was Phase ist. Und außerdem gibt es gesetzliche Vorgaben dafür.
(und das ist auch gut so!)
für unsere App:
In the following, we will inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the processing of personal data by our company in accordance with the legal requirements of data protection law (in particular in accordance with BDSG n.F. and the European General Data Protection Regulation 'DS-GVO'). This data protection declaration also applies to our websites, applications and social media profiles. With regard to the definition of terms such as "personal data" or "processing", we refer to Art. 4 GDPR.
Name and contact details of the person responsible
Our responsible person (hereinafter "responsible person") i.S.d. Art. 4 no. 7 GDPR is:
29339, Wathlingen, Germany
Email address: contact(at)easy-peasy-crafts.com
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. Types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, applications, etc.), contact details (telephone number, email, fax, etc.),
2. Purposes of processing according to Art. 13 Para. 1 c) GDPR
Optimizing the website technically and economically, optimizing and statistical analysis of our services, improving the user experience, making the application user-friendly,
3. Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 Paragraph 1 e) GDPR
Visitor / user of the application,
The data subjects are collectively referred to as "users".
Legal basis for processing personal data
In the following, we will inform you about the legal basis for processing personal data:
If we have obtained your consent for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR legal basis.
If processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, which take place at your request, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR legal basis.
If processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory retention requirements), Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c) GDPR legal basis.
If processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. d) GDPR legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard our or the legitimate interests of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not outweigh your interests, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR legal basis.
Forwarding of personal data to third parties and processors
In principle, we will not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. If this is the case, the transfer will take place on the basis of the aforementioned legal bases, e.g. when transferring data to online payment providers for the fulfillment of a contract or due to a court order or due to a legal obligation to release the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use contract processors (external service providers e.g. for web hosting of our websites, applications and databases) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processors within the framework of an agreement for order processing, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR. We carefully select our processors, check them regularly and have been granted the right to issue instructions with regard to the data. In addition, the processors must have taken suitable technical and organizational measures and the data protection regulations in accordance with. BDSG n.F. and comply with the GDPR
Data transfer to third countries
The adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore mainly be processed by companies for which the GDPR applies. Should the processing by third party services take place outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, then these must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. GDPR. This means that processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the establishment of a data protection level that is officially recognized by the EU Commission or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called “standard contractual clauses”. For US companies, submission to the so-called "Privacy Shield", the data protection agreement between the EU and the USA, fulfills these requirements.
Deletion of data and storage duration
Existence of automated decision-making
We do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
Provision of our application and creation of log files
1. If you only use our website for informational purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our application, we collect the following data:
• IP address;
• the user's internet service provider; • the date and time of the request;
• browser type;
• language and browser version;
• content of the call;
• time zone;
• Access status / HTTP status code;
• amount of data;
• Websites, application from which the request comes;
• Operating system.
This data is not stored together with other personal data about you.
These data serve the purpose of user-friendly, functional and secure delivery of our application to you with functions and content as well as their optimization and statistical evaluation.
The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S.1 lit. f) GDPR.
For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a storage period of days. After this period these are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other legal violations.
A distinction is made between the following types of cookies:
• Necessary, essential cookies: Essential cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website in order to enable certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping cart or user input, e.g. regarding the language of the website.
• Session cookies: Session cookies are required to recognize multiple use of an offer by the same user (e.g. if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information in order to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our offers and to give you easier access to our site. When you close the browser or log out, the session cookies are deleted.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies are saved even after the browser is closed. They are used to store the login, to measure the range and for marketing purposes. These are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
• Cookies from third-party providers (third-party cookies, especially from advertisers): You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. Reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out at this point that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this application. Read more about these cookies in the respective data protection declarations for the third party providers.
Data categories: user data, cookies, user ID (in particular the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
Purpose of processing: The information obtained in this way serves the purpose of making our web offers technical and to optimize it economically and to give you easier and more secure access to our application.
Legal basis: If we process your personal data with the help of cookies based on your consent (“opt-in”), then Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR the legal basis. Otherwise we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the application, so that in this case Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b) DS-GVO, if the cookies for contract initiation e.g. to be set for orders.
Storage period / deletion: The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the application, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
You can find information on deleting cookies by browser here:
https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/de-at/help/4027947/ windows-delete-cookies
Objection and "opt-out": You can generally prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive, regardless of your consent or legal permission, by selecting "do not accept cookies" in your browser settings. However, this can restrict the functionality of our offers. You can opt out of third-party cookies for advertising purposes via this American
Website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European
We have advertisements from the Google service "Adsense" (service provider: Google Ireland Limited,
Register number: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) integrated on our website. The advertisements are identified by the (i) notice "Google advertisements" in each advertisement.
Data categories and description of data processing: usage data / communication data; When you visit our application, Google receives the information that you have called up our application. To do this, Google places a web beacon or cookie on your computer. The data is also transferred to the USA and analyzed there. If you are logged in with a Google account, the data can be assigned to your account by Adsense.
If you do not want this, you have to log out before visiting our application. But other information can also be used by Google for this purpose:
• the type of websites and applications you have visited and the mobile apps installed on your device; • Cookies in your browser and settings in your Google account;
• websites, applications and apps that you have visited;
• your activity on other devices;
• previous interactions with advertisements or advertising services from Google; • Your Google account activity and information.
When you click on an Adsense ad, the IP of the user is processed by Google (usage data), the processing being pseudonymised (so-called “advertising ID”) by shortening the IP by the last two digits. In personalized advertising, Google does not link identifiers from cookies or similar technologies with special categories of personal data according to Art. 9 GDPR such as ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation or health.
Purpose of processing: We have activated the personalized ads in order to show you more interesting advertising that supports the commercial use of our application, increases the value for us and improves the user experience for you. With the help of personalized advertising, we can use Adsense to reach users based on their interests and demographic characteristics (e.g. "sports enthusiasts"). The processing is also used for tracking, remarketing and conversion measurement as well as for financing our website.
Legal basis: Do you have for processing your personal data using “Google Adsense with personalized advertisements” you have given your consent (“opt-in”), then Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. Otherwise, the legal basis for processing your data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR due to our legitimate interests in the analysis, optimization and efficient economic operation of our advertising and application.
Data transfer / recipient category: Google Ireland, USA; This application has also activated third-party Google AdSense ads. The aforementioned data can also be transferred to these third-party providers named “Certified External Vendors” at https://support.google.com/dfp_sb/answer/94149. Google USA is certified according to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Storage period: The data is stored for up to 24 months after the last visit.
Opposition and elimination options ("opt-out"): You can object to the installation of cookies by Google Adsense in various ways or prevent them:
• You can prevent cookies in your browser by setting “do not accept cookies”, which also includes cookies from third-party providers;
• You can deactivate personal ads on Google directly on Google via the link https://adssettings.google.com, whereby this setting only lasts until you delete your cookies. Instructions on how to disable personalized advertising on mobile devices can be found here: https://support.google.com/adsense/troubleshooter/1631343;
• You can use the third-party advertisements that are personalized to the
Take part in advertising self-regulation initiative “About Ads” via the link https://optout.aboutads.info for US sites or for EU sites at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/, whereby this setting is only valid for as long as it is has until you delete all your cookies;
• You can permanently deactivate cookies using a browser plug-in for Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer under the link https://support.google.com/ads/answer/7395996. This deactivation can mean that you can no longer use all functions of our application to their full extent.
8. In Google's data protection declaration for advertising at https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads you will find further information on the use of Google cookies in advertisements and their advertising technologies, storage duration, anonymisation, location data, functionality and your rights.
Amazon affiliate program
We take part in the Amazon partner program (service provider: Amazon EU S.à.r.l, the Amazon
Services Europe S.à.r. l. and Amazon Media EU S.à.r. l., all three located at 5, Rue Plaetis, L – 2338 Luxembourg, parent company: Amazon.com Inc., 2021 Seventh Ave, Seattle, Washington 98121, USA), with whom we receive reimbursement of advertising costs through the placement of advertisements or partner links when third parties use it to buy something from Amazon.
Data categories and description of data processing: usage data. Amazon creates statistics and records when a partner link was clicked and what was purchased from it. For this purpose, the data is transferred to the USA and evaluated there. A certain attribute, the so-called partner ID, is added to the partner link URL to track orders. If you are logged into your Amazon account, Amazon can assign this data to your account. If you do not want this, you have to log out of your account. Possibly. Amazon passes on your data to authorities or contractual partners.
Purpose of processing: Analysis, optimization and economic operation of our application using a partner program.
Legal basis: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data by means of the “partner program” from the third party provider (“opt-in”), then Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis for the processing of your data is also our legitimate interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our application in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Storage period: The storage period of the information through the partner link is up to 24 hours after clicking on the partner link or up to 89 days if goods were placed in the shopping cart at Amazon.
Data transfer / recipient category: Amazon EU, USA. Amazon USA is certified according to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Opposition option: You can object to or prevent the installation of cookies by Amazon in various ways:
• You can prevent cookies in your browser by setting “do not accept cookies”, which also includes cookies from third-party providers;
• You can deactivate interest-based ads on Amazon using this link: https://www.amazon.de/adprefs;
• You can get the personalized ad The third-party providers who participate in the advertising self-regulation initiative “About Ads” can be deactivated using the link https://optout.aboutads.info for US sites or for EU sites at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/ , whereby this setting only lasts until you delete all your cookies.
8. Further information can be found in Amazon's data protection declaration at https://www.amazon.de/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201909010 and for interest-based advertising here: https://www.amazon.de /gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201151440.
Presence on social media
Data categories and description of data processing: usage data, contact data, content data, inventory data. Furthermore, the data of the users within social networks are usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. E.g. User profiles are created based on the usage behavior and the resulting interests of the users. The usage profiles can in turn be used to e.g. To place advertisements inside and outside the networks that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the user's computer, in which the usage behavior and the interests of the user are stored. Furthermore, data can be stored in the usage profiles regardless of the devices used by the users (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them). For a detailed description of the respective forms of processing and the options for objection (opt-out), we refer to the data protection declarations and information provided by the operators of the respective networks. In the case of requests for information and the assertion of rights of data subjects, we point out that these can be most effectively asserted with the providers. Only the providers have access to the data of the users and can take appropriate measures and provide information. If you still need help, you can contact us.
Purpose of processing: communication with users connected and registered on social networks; Information and advertising for our products, offers and services; External representation and image maintenance; Evaluation and analysis of the users and content of our presence on social media.
Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR. If you have given us or the person responsible for the social network your consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. a) in conjunction with Art. 7 GDPR.
Data transmission / recipient category: social network. As far as the US providers are certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework), it is ensured that the European data protection law is complied with.
6. The data protection notices, information options and options for objection (opt-out) of the respective networks / service providers can be found here:
• Facebook service provider: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland); application: www.facebook.com; Data protection declaration: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads and http://www.youronlinechoices.com; Objection: https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/2061665240770586; Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active; Agreement on joint processing of personal data on Facebook pages (Art. 26 GDPR): https://www.facebook.com/ legal / terms / page_controller_addendum, data protection information for Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data.
• Instagram - service provider: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland) - data protection declaration / opt-out: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875, objection: https: // help .instagram.com / contact / 186020218683230; Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active; Agreement on joint processing of personal data on Instagram pages (Art. 26 GDPR): https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
• Pinterest - service provider: Pinterest Europe Ltd., Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland) - data protection declaration: https://policy.pinterest.com/de/privacy-policy, opt-out:
https: / / help.pinterest.com/de/articles/personalized-ads-pinterest, Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt00000008VVzAAM&status=Active
Social media plug-ins
We use social media plug-ins from social networks on our website. We use the so-called "two-click solution" Shariff from c't or heise.de: https://www.heise.de/ct/artikel/Shariff-Social-Media-Buttons-mit-Datenschutz -2467514.html; Service provider: Heise Medien GmbH & Co. KG, Karl-Wiechert-Allee 10, 30625 Hanover, Germany; Data protection declaration: https://www.heise.de/Datenschutzerklaerung-der-Heise-Medien-GmbH-Co-KG-4860.html.
Data category and description of data processing: usage data, content data, inventory data. When our application is called up, “Shariff” does not transmit any personal data to the third-party providers of the social plug-ins. Next to the logo or the brand of the social network you will find a regulator with which you can activate the plug-in with a click. This activation represents your consent in the form that the respective provider of the social network receives the information that you have accessed our application and that your personal data is transmitted to the provider of the plug-in and stored there. These are so-called third-party cookies. With some providers such as Facebook and XING, according to their information, your IP will be anonymized immediately after collection. The plug-in provider saves the data collected about the user as a usage profile. You can revoke your consent at any time by deactivating the controller.
Purpose of data processing: improvement and optimization of our application; Increasing our awareness through social networks; Ability to interact with you and the users among themselves via social networks; Advertising, analysis and / or needs-based design of the application.
Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR. If you have given us or the person responsible for the social network your consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para.
a) in conjunction with Art. 7 GDPR. In the case of pre-contractual inquiries or when using your personal data to fulfill a contract, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR legal basis.
Data transmission / recipient category: social network; Insofar as the US providers are certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement (https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework), it is ensured that European data protection law is complied with.
Social networks used and objection: We refer to the respective data protection declarations of the social networks with regard to the purpose and scope of the data collection and processing. You will also find information about your rights and setting options for protecting your personal data there. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you can contact the respective plug-in provider directly to exercise these rights.
We have plug-ins from the social network Facebook.com (company headquarters in the EU: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland) on our application as part of the so-called "two-click solution" integrated by Shariff. You can recognize this by the Facebook logo “f” or the addition “Like”, “Like” or “Share”.
As soon as you willingly activate the Facebook plug-in, a connection will be established from your browser to the Facebook servers. Facebook receives the information, including your IP, that you have accessed our application and transmits this information to Facebook servers in the USA, where this information is stored. If you are logged into your Facebook account, Facebook can assign this information to your account. When using the functions of the plug-in, e.g. If you click the “Like” button, this information is also transmitted from your browser to the Facebook server in the USA and stored there and displayed in your Facebook profile and, if applicable, with your friends.
The purpose and scope of the data collection as well as its further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in Facebook's data protection information: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Data collection with the "Like" button: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084. You can manage and contradict your settings regarding the use of your profile data for advertising purposes on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/.
If you log out of Facebook before visiting our application and delete your cookies , when the plug-in is activated, no data about your visit to our application is assigned to your profile on Facebook.
Facebook has submitted to the Privacy Shield and thus ensures that European data protection law is complied with: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Agreement on joint processing of personal data on Facebook pages (Art. 26 GDPR): https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum, data protection information for Facebook pages: https://www.facebook.com / legal / terms / information_about_page_insights_data.
We have integrated plug-ins from the social network Instagram (service provider: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland) into our application as part of the so-called "two-click solution" from Shariff. You can recognize this by the Instagram logo in the form of a square camera.
If you willingly activate the plug-in, a connection will be established from your browser to the Instagram servers. Instagram receives the information, including your IP address, that you have visited our site and transmits the information to Instagram servers in the USA, where this information is stored. If you are logged into your Instagram account, Instagram can assign this information to your account and you can click the Instagram button and thus share and save the content of our pages on your Instagram account and, if necessary, display it to your friends there. We have no knowledge of the exact content of the transmitted data, their use and storage duration by Instagram.
If you log out of Instagram before visiting our application and delete your cookies, no data about your visit to our application will be assigned to your profile on Instagram when the plug-in is activated.
You can find more information in Instagram's data protection declaration / opt-out at / opt-out: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875, objection: https://help.instagram.com/contact/186020218683230; Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active; Agreement on joint processing of personal data on Instagram pages (Art. 26 GDPR): https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
We have integrated plug-ins from the social network Pinterest (Pinterest Europe Ltd., Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland) into our application as part of the so-called "two-click solution" from Shariff. You can recognize this by the buttons with the white “P” character on a red background.
If you willingly activate the plug-in, your browser will connect to the Pinterest servers. Pinterest receives the information, including your IP address, that you have visited our site and transmits the information to Pinterest servers in the USA, where this information is stored. If you are logged into your Pinterest account, Pinterest can assign this information to your account and you can click the Pinterest button and thus share and save the content of our pages on your Pinterest account and, if necessary, display it to your friends there.
If you log out of Pinterest before visiting our application and delete your cookies, no data about your visit to our application will be assigned to your profile on Pinterest when the plug-in is activated.
Rights of the data subject
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
Insofar as the processing is based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a), Art. 7 GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. f) GDPR, you can object to the processing. This is the case, in particular, if the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we will describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we continue processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can exercise your right of objection free of charge. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
29339, Wathlingen, Germany
E-mail address: contact(at)easy-peasy-crafts.com
Right to information
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to information about your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. This includes, in particular, information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, unless they were collected directly from you.
Right to rectification
You have the right to correct incorrect data or to complete correct data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
Right to cancellation
You have the right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless this is contrary to statutory or contractual retention periods or other statutory obligations or rights to further storage.
Right to restriction
You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data if one of the requirements in Art. 18 Para. 1 lit. a) to d) GDPR is fulfilled:
• If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the person responsible to check the accuracy of the personal data;
• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
• the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you do need them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims
• if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 Paragraph 1 GDPR and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, which means that you can receive the personal data we have stored about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request that it be transmitted to another person responsible.
7. Right to Complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged violation.
Diese Datenschutzerklärung wurde auf der Grundlage von Bestimmungen verschiedener Gesetzgebungen verfasst, einschließlich Art. 13/14 der Verordnung (EU) 2016/679 (Datenschutz-Grundverordnung).
Diese Datenschutzerklärung bezieht sich ausschließlich auf diese Anwendung, sofern in diesem Dokument nicht anders angegeben.